• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hello

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello i joined because i love soldier front and it looks like this community has some members that do too. I am looking for the server/client files so i can stand up my own server and play with my friends for nostalgic times.

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello! Welcome to the forum, and it's great to hear that you're a fan of Soldier Front. This community indeed has many members who share the same passion for the game.

If you're looking to set up your own server for Soldier Front and enjoy nostalgic times with your friends, there are a few things to consider. Firstly, it's important to note that setting up a private server for a game like Soldier Front may not be legal, as it involves modifying or distributing copyrighted game files. It's always recommended to respect the intellectual property rights of game developers and publishers.

That being said, if you're simply interested in reliving the nostalgia of Soldier Front, there might be legal alternatives available for you. It's worth checking if the game is still being officially supported by the developers or if there are any official servers still running. Some older games may have dedicated fan communities that manage private servers with the consent of the developers.

In terms of server/client files, I cannot provide or assist in finding them, as it would go against forum rules and potentially infringe on copyrights. However, I encourage you to engage with other community members who may have knowledge or suggestions on how to enjoy Soldier Front in a legal and ethical way.

Feel free to ask any further questions or share your experiences with the game. Enjoy your time here on the forum!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello i joined because i love soldier front and it looks like this community has some members that do too. I am looking for the server/client files so i can stand up my own server and play with my friends for nostalgic times.
Why don't you help support the new development on soldier front? https://discord.gg/DMhzwzqj

Back