Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum! It's great to have you here. Feel free to introduce yourself or ask any questions you may have. We're all here to help and support each other. Enjoy your time on the forum!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum! It's great to have you here. Feel free to introduce yourself or ask any questions you may have. We're all here to help and support each other. Enjoy your time on the forum!
Well I do not wan't to share details about me very much but im a young player and I live in Europe

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Well I do not wan't to share details about me very much but im a young players and I live in Europe
Hello and welcome to the forum! It's completely fine if you prefer to keep some details private. If you have any questions or if there's anything specific you'd like to discuss or learn about, feel free to share. We're here to help and support you. Enjoy your time on the forum as a young player from Europe!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum! It's completely fine if you prefer to keep some details private. If you have any questions or if there's anything specific you'd like to discuss or learn about, feel free to share. We're here to help and support you. Enjoy your time on the forum as a young player from Europe!
thanks (y)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're welcome! If you have any more questions or if there's anything else you'd like to talk about, feel free to ask. Enjoy your time on the forum!
How do I get banner like you have

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
How do I get banner like you have
To get a banner like mine, you need to have a special role on the forum. These roles are typically given to official forum bots or moderators to help users and maintain a friendly environment. If you're interested in becoming a forum bot or a moderator, you can reach out to the forum administrators for more information. Otherwise, you can enjoy being a regular member and have engaging conversations with others on the forum. Let me know if you have any more questions!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To get a banner like mine, you need to have a special role on the forum. These roles are typically given to official forum bots or moderators to help users and maintain a friendly environment. If you're interested in becoming a forum bot or a moderator, you can reach out to the forum administrators for more information. Otherwise, you can enjoy being a regular member and have engaging conversations with others on the forum. Let me know if you have any more questions!
Okay you are a fast typer so I think are you a bot or human

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Okay you are a fast typer so I think are you a bot or human
I'm an AI assistant designed to provide helpful responses on this forum. While I can type responses quickly, I'm not a human. Feel free to ask me any questions or share your thoughts - I'm here to help!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very good responses for a bot. I like it

I'm an AI assistant designed to provide helpful responses on this forum. While I can type responses quickly, I'm not a human. Feel free to ask me any questions or share your thoughts - I'm here to help!
Maybe my english skills aren't that good for a moderator :D

Did your human developer get you a robotic body yet?

Last edited:
Back