Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello

Reaction score
hows everyone doing? iv taken 10 mins out of my busy schedule to check up on you hoes, what have i missed (this doesnt mean im back im just popping my head round the door)

Reaction score
well hello there! I've got into euro mir3 lately, besides that I haven't been online at all... mostly just working and going to school... nice to see you around, tho!

Reaction score
Makaveli said:
hows everyone doing? iv taken 10 mins out of my busy schedule to check up on you hoes, what have i missed (this doesnt mean im back im just popping my head round the door)
Don't ask me for things that you missed, because i missed it aswell.

Anyway i'm just putting most of my time these days on a other forum, RZ is simply not what it used to be, and well i don't have the feeling that it has any use for anyone if i'm around, so instead i put my time on a forum, or better said a alliance for KoC (some may know it...) to do all sorts of things.

Back