• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] About Locker Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Question] About Locker Bug

morethen 5billion right? we have same prob but dont care eehheheh

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Jamu client right? or when you deposit some gold, the gold will disappear.

Upvote 0
Quit
Loyal Member
Reaction score

no sir smaries even my client ive also encountered that prob eheheh morethan billion of gold i think

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score

i have that same problem, the players can't withdraw there golds when they deposit more than 4b. So i always advise them to deposit about 1-2b golds to avoid that bug.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

hmmmmm... to much money = not good for high rate server.. expect some more bugs.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i have the same problem sir smarkies T__T but when i tried to put a little amount of gold in my locker...

ex.. 700,000,000 then add 300,000,000,another 700,000,000 so on and.....till 5B...

i can withdraw the gold little by little.....same process..never tried more than 5B.... T_T

even my e-room gold storage is BUGGG so saddd...T_T

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i also encounter that bug and im still lookin' for a remedy for it. :(

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

too much gold for a player if he does not going to spend all of it or he does not have a reason of saving his gold for what cause its a private server maybe if the gold drop rate is like ran ph

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back