Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] About Saving your progress in the aura kingdom game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I play with my friend, but since I don't have a 24/7 server, I taught him how to set up a server, and sometimes we play on a network server, but I would like to merge his progress to my server.
my question is:
1. How can I save your data and upload it to my server?.
2. How to merge two different servers?.
3. this question is a bit different, can you put the lancer class? because I see that the weapons and other objects exist but the lancer class does not appear.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I save your data and upload it to my server?.
You can use a database dump and transfer the database from one server to another.
As user postgres, use
Code:
pg_dump ffaccount > ffaccount.sql
pg_dump ffdb1 > ffdb1.sql
pg_dump ffmember > ffmember.sql
to save your database and
Code:
psql -d ffaccount -c "\i 'ffaccount.sql';"
psql -d ffdb1 -c "\i 'ffdb1.sql';"
psql -d ffmember -c "\i 'ffmember.sql';"
to restore it.

How to merge two different servers?.
That one is tricky to pull off. You would have to merge the database tables, but here is why that's so hard:
Let's say, both of you have created a character on your own server. Each of the servers hands out a player id. Both of your characters will get the same id from their respective server. What you would have to do is change one of the player ids and then merge the tables. But not only do you get player ids that have to be unique, you also get ids from a lot of other things. You would have to change all of them, without changing ids like item ids or eidolon ids that are fixed in the files.

can you put the lancer class?
You either need exceptional skills when it comes to modifying the server files or you need newer server files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
up, i've tryied to use the command, but cant find the files to put into another vm

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ceck you case Caps, case sensitive need.
ffdb1 diferent FFDB1
check it
did it, thanks
anyway do u know which tables i should edit? if i remember correctly exist tables with ips

Back