[help] add map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Joined
Jan 24, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I'm trying to add a new map, following some tutorials

defineWorld.h:
Code:
#define    WI_WORLD_NEWYGG        6

world.inc:
Code:
WI_WORLD_NEWYGG        "WdNewYGG"

CoreServer.ini:
Code:
6    0    0    1    1    00    00


- recompiled the sources, the client.
- I put the map inside the flyff world folder and the server.
- when I open the server it appears on the world server.


when I use the teleport command, nothing happens
/teleport 6 220 100 193


I created a ticket to go to this island, but when I use the ticket the following error:

2021/ 1/24 21:07:22 Layer not found
 
I'm trying to add a new map, following some tutorials

defineWorld.h:
Code:
#define    WI_WORLD_NEWYGG        6

world.inc:
Code:
WI_WORLD_NEWYGG        "WdNewYGG"

CoreServer.ini:
Code:
6    0    0    1    1    00    00


- recompiled the sources, the client.
- I put the map inside the flyff world folder and the server.
- when I open the server it appears on the world server.


when I use the teleport command, nothing happens
/teleport 6 220 100 193


I created a ticket to go to this island, but when I use the ticket the following error:

2021/ 1/24 21:07:22 Layer not found

Maps are added into...
  • defineWorld.h
  • World.inc
  • world.txt
  • Client/World
  • Resource/World
  • CoreServer.ini

Tickets are added into (Assuming you haven't made the item itself) ...
  • defineItem.h
  • propItem.txt (or) Spec_Item.txt
  • propItem.txt.txt
  • layer.inc
  • ticket.inc

Hope this helps, if not post all your edits.
 
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back