• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP]Add quantity in catalogue, r63[HELP]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! I know alot of you guys will be like "Hey why r63/pre-shuffle move on. But no i like the phoenix r63. Im using the emulator phoenix 3.11.0 which was released with organized and rewritten classes. Not the normal one. I know you yet wont think that i should do r63 or pre-shuffle but i now really do want to go with it. And in some r63b or some r63a's maybe there is this thing in the catalogue there you can choose quantity not buy one thing everytime. How can i add this or is it even possible. If it is possible please help instead of hating.
Thanks in advance, SpreedBlood!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This?

If not, phoenix have a command called :buy quantity (or :buyx) which can help you.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! I know alot of you guys will be like "Hey why r63/pre-shuffle move on. But no i like the phoenix r63. Im using the emulator phoenix 3.11.0 which was released with organized and rewritten classes. Not the normal one. I know you yet wont think that i should do r63 or pre-shuffle but i now really do want to go with it. And in some r63b or some r63a's maybe there is this thing in the catalogue there you can choose quantity not buy one thing everytime. How can i add this or is it even possible. If it is possible please help instead of hating.
Thanks in advance, SpreedBlood!
Didn't know people still used the version Phoenix 3.11 these days. Haha. I recommend using Gold tree emulator (GTE) A much more updated edit of Phoenix. Then as Shadow said you can then do :buy x for your item. However if you go to your cata items to the furniture id there will be a column that says "amount" putting in 10 will allow you to buy x10 of the item. for same price as 1 would be however buy cmd costs per a item

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Didn't know people still used the version Phoenix 3.11 these days. Haha. I recommend using Gold tree emulator (GTE) A much more updated edit of Phoenix. Then as Shadow said you can then do :buy x for your item. However if you go to your cata items to the furniture id there will be a column that says "amount" putting in 10 will allow you to buy x10 of the item. for same price as 1 would be however buy cmd costs per a item

I cant really Agree. I dont like gte but i do have The :buy x command i just dont like it i want something new :p and since People have made phoenix, post-shuffle new UI then i think this should work doing with some kind of knowledge.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Ohhh okey :'( But what emulator should i use then ? ... :'(

The buy amount in catalogue won't work on any emulator that uses the old r63 swfs. You would have to look into one that supports r63b such as butterfly r105 or any of its edits. If you don't mind losing the classic habbo look in the client I would suggest Nova or even Azure sharp. If you want a more updated version of butterfly but still with the old design I would recomment trying out bcstorm or swift, however these tend to be a bit resource heavy with large amounts of users.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The buy amount in catalogue won't work on any emulator that uses the old r63 swfs. You would have to look into one that supports r63b such as butterfly r105 or any of its edits. If you don't mind losing the classic habbo look in the client I would suggest Nova or even Azure sharp. If you want a more updated version of butterfly but still with the old design I would recomment trying out bcstorm or swift, however these tend to be a bit resource heavy with large amounts of users.
I really wanted to go with Azure since lots of functions working not buggy but there's a problem... The magic tiles are absolute dog poop XD I really dont like them. I want the stacking where you can put furnis over eachother or the stacking where you use rollers not this magic tile shenanigans. Im sorry for the swearing just that i dont like it at all the magic tiles. Since the other features are amazing! :D

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I really wanted to go with Azure since lots of functions working not buggy but there's a problem... The magic tiles are absolute dog poop XD I really dont like them. I want the stacking where you can put furnis over eachother or the stacking where you use rollers not this magic tile shenanigans. Im sorry for the swearing just that i dont like it at all the magic tiles. Since the other features are amazing! :D

Yeah, I absolutely agree. The stacking and rollers in plus, mercury and azure is really annoying. I believe Nova has the same system as butterfly r105 had, so you should be fine using that. Nova also has most of the features Azure has, other than the camera. :)

Upvote 0
Back