• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP] Angentserver c++ runtime error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anybody nid help coz i bought a new pc with spec
intel core 2 duo e6600
1gig mem
8ig sata seagate 7200

to install my ran server
but thats my problem
agentserver c++ runtime error

anybody can help
its just a newly formatted
pc just for the server

thanks in advance

nid help tk68 badly

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i didnt install visual c++ in my pc
what will i uninstall
smarkies because it keeps on having that errror event if its newly format and newly installed winxp sp2

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sphynxs2k4 - [HELP] Angentserver c++ runtime error - RaGEZONE Forums

Some server experience this problem (Same as me and Akatsuki and NOW SHABITZ i think) when they format their pc after serving for many months....

Ok for you to resolve this problem... go to your sql - enterprise manager - select rangame1 database - then tables - select chainfo - then right click - open table - return all rows - then look for ChaGuSecede - change this dates into this one "1/1/1970 8:00:00 AM"

sphynxs2k4 - [HELP] Angentserver c++ runtime error - RaGEZONE Forums

Then poof it became coco crunch!!!:drinks_no

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you for the help it help me truly
thank for the help
its working now
thanks to all the people in ragezone for the help

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i did this but when i click my character and log in...the game just closes w/ no error messages? what could've happened? pls help

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@chinito15
maybe ur client and ur patch is not compatible.... ill try that before while im editing my patch

Upvote 0
Back