Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] ASK and you shall be ANSWERED !!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't seem to bridge my VMware connection with my LAN connection, it tells me it is incompatible, i thinks i need to allow it from inside ubuntu but idk how to :x Help :x

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
everytime i try to enhance any wep there is a message that if i start enhance it will turn into bound item
I think its in "local\*local_name*\item.lua"
CanItemEnchant()
(Not so sure about this :(:)-Note: If this does not help, Try asking other people on the forums

I can't seem to bridge my VMware connection with my LAN connection, it tells me it is incompatible, i thinks i need to allow it from inside ubuntu but idk how to :x Help :x
Why would you want to bridge it?
Do you want other computer in LAN to connect with the machine? (Note: search google for this)
I really don't know, sorry.-Note: If this does not help, Try asking other people on the forums

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So after redoing everything, it worked... server files are matched with client files... but i get "Startup engine [ui] failed"... one of the fixes was deleting language file, but when i did the game stopped responding as soon as i double clicked... what to do? :x

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I add new cave, cave reputation, new map, new reputation, new shop, quests and set quest rewards, I always get errors.. Need someone to teach me everything privately, anyone willing to give a hand of help? Text me. We'll later work something out.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
one of the fixes was deleting language file,
The language file is part of the game it specifies which directory will be used for the game (ex. path="mars" this will use the mars folder in local),
i get "Startup engine [ui] failed"
This error is caused by:
• Wrong or corrupted theme.xml located in "ui\themes\default" to fix this you must have the corresponding theme.xml to the path specified in local_and_language.ini. Right now I still find it weird, but if you want I have mars,malay,and euramerican theme.xml compatible this theme was just copied from an existing game client that didn't modify the UI yet in other words 'fresh'. You can do it yourself or PM me for the file.
• Some textures in your game client is corrupted, better grab a fresh client for sure :):.
• Sometime I experience that when I modify my client_engine.ini I don't know why but maybe you did this too, So better not touch that if you don't know what your doing.
-Note: If this does not help, Try asking other people on the forums

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I add new cave, cave reputation, new map, new reputation, new shop, quests and set quest rewards
That's a lot of stuffs. I can't help you now because I have work to do. Maybe contact me some other time to remind me. :):
Skype: WarGod Lazer (Yeay!! I am now available on skype! :):)

Can anyone give me evp_and_crack active link?
you go!
That AimVfPyc is the name of the registry folder that should be deleted if tool expires.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's a lot of stuffs. I can't help you now because I have work to do. Maybe contact me some other time to remind me. :):
Skype: WarGod Lazer (Yeay!! I am now available on skype! :):)

I sent you a request on skype, text me once you check. We can work something out, I learned a lot already by myself but there are still things I'd like to learn and discuss.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you know how to make some area pk zone,for ex group arena to be red zone

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can i connect my ports to Ubuntu and it is possible to i start p-server without buying an account ubuntu just from my own pc? ty.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, can you answer this pls. How to change TITLE BAR of client?

for example: Europe Talisman | Server | 1.2.1635.0

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can anyone help me to fix this problem in my vps. When I'm trying to run ./3 or ./game_server that pve problem is showing me. Please help me. The db_server and login_server is working but the third process or game_server is not working.

This is my vps os system specification:
Cores: 1 cpu
Cpu speed: 2.4ghz
Ram/Memory: 1gb
Disk space: 20gb
Bandwith: 1000gb

The operating system that I am using is "Ubuntu 20.04", please help me or guide me. Advanced thank you for your kind and consideration.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi do you have files for VIP title and Black set for sin and others?

Hi can you help me set up my test server im a newbie

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back