Help Baruna safe Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Joined
Nov 26, 2020
Messages
107
Reaction score
28
lovepapa123 - Help Baruna safe Upgrade - RaGEZONE Forums


i use file Source and winmerg

My Source (v16) - RaGEZONE - MMO development community


to


file [VS22] Ketchup Files -> Multiple Versions - RaGEZONE - MMO development community

i need baruna safe upgrade but stop working pls Help

Freezes but the game does not stop

Pic
lovepapa123 - Help Baruna safe Upgrade - RaGEZONE Forums
 
i am backup file K18

i am Fix > Baruna_D To> weapon ultimate in Spec item file > work well > But i am sad Baruna System

Is there a way? > >Is there a chance to do Baruna safe upgrade window through Normal Safe Upgrade window?

Source code V16 added function Wnd_baruna but no all code Baruna and Freezes Alway i am check all All Function but I Not good at C++

But All Code Nomal safe upgrade > Mix to Baruna upgrade in (Udi NPC Pet) Character ???

We can mix Add Define > safe normal upgrade To Baruna upgrade from existing code ??

Thank you for everything in the past Ketchup
lovepapa123 - Help Baruna safe Upgrade - RaGEZONE Forums

















 
Upvote 0
I'm invested in something else tonight but I will look into this for you when I have the time tomorrow.

I could have sworn I had you added on discord but maybe not if so drop me a pm on the forum.
 
Upvote 0
Thank you again

Give you more free time and come back later.

i can put code winmerge Source Live in discord

and you check Live me but i Start now code

file in Source V16 >

Baruna safe upgrade Code if __VER >= 15 // __15_5TH_ELEMENTAL_SMELT_SAFETY all

_Common
1.item.ccp
2.item.h

_Interface
1.FuncTextCmd.ccpp
2.WndField.cpp
3.WndField.h
4.WndItemCtrl.cpp
5.WndWorld.cpp

Neuz
1.VersionCommon.h

WORLDSERVER
1.ItemUpgrade.cpp
2.ItemUpgrade.h
3.VersionCommon

and

Function WND_BARUNA in beetween if __VER __15_5 ****SAFETY ****-- #endif
with an additional line from K18 I am Add Code all but

line Notepad 25271 case WND_BARUNA:

i go add

{
nDefaultMaxSmeltValue = 20; break;
}


no effect ..... Now the problem is the Baruna system not waking up from Safe upgrade as pictured.


If not then I will play weapon ultimate as usual because I only play with friends in lan games.

***because I think learning when Half a year ago, Clean Files was what added this kind of system.

and If I'm done, I hope to put this little work on RageZone from K18 credits, hope you all enjoy the content hidden within the game.
 
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back