• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] Best season 6 files out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've tried MuEmu S6 which were not bad at all, providing a great antihack included.
Titanstech s6 - are they bugged? I can't find the latest release of these anyways.
any others? which should I use?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Best season 6 files out there?

MuEngine is great. I haven't used these files, but I played the MuEngine coder's Season 6 Episode 3 server for over a year and found very few (less than 5) very minor bugs. The support is not good I heard, but also not needed as much if you know what your doing.

I haven't tried Titanstech or MuEmu so I can't comment on them. IGCN files are buggy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I've tried MuEmu S6 which were not bad at all, providing a great antihack included.
Titanstech s6 - are they bugged? I can't find the latest release of these anyways.
any others? which should I use?

Right now at this moment best file are muemu , of course with some bugs but if you know / or later you can find any solution for rezolved in this forum .
Is takes some time but if you realy wanna do something you have to search and learn it .

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

there are tons topics like that. Try search on forum before you post a topic

Upvote 0
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

You karli better shut up! You are so insecure in my post :) can just back off? As what i observe you always suggest a damn files yet there is a better server files lol like muemu to zteam we know that muemu is better than zteam but u always contradicting it! You better shut up you old man or back off!!!
just read all the comments and feedbacks about mue, their support is almost non-existent wich gives a pretty bad image.

PS: funny thing that you ask for igcn files instead of mue and then come here insulting someone about it :junglejane:

We are waiting for that bro :) as you've promise to us that you will release your season 9 here so that MUEMU wont use your files on sale :D ^_^ haha..
Where waiting for that :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back