Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[help] can i use other linux instead centos os?

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
I should have watched my mouth and not said/talked poop to DeadlyData telling him things like your are not welcome here because then I become the one who is truly not welcome here.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what linux have that kernel;?

because i cannot download that big file to my computer 2gigs aw

name of some linux have that kernel

Upvote 0
The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
I should have watched my mouth and not said/talked poop to DeadlyData telling him things like your are not welcome here because then I become the one who is truly not welcome here.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This has been answered before. Anyway, any debian-based linux distro should work. Just use Alien to install the .rpm files.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
hello,

I have been configuring my cabal server for some time now, and I have decided to use ubuntu server.

I have installed all the needed components (I think) and installed cabal using alien, I also configured all the ip's odbc connectors and my mssql server is working !

My problem is that the command "service cabal start" does not work, i have installed sysvconfig and enabled the service via that, but still no luck.
command ran as root:
Code:
root@CABAL:/home/cabal# service cabal start
cabal: unrecognized service

please help me out.

Upvote 0
Back