• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Help ! can not complet

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys I apologize in advance for my English.
i need help with these errors:
use: nemerian42-ao43source-044c19e7bc54

serever.PNG - Help ! can not complet - RaGEZONE Forums Výstřižek.PNG - Help ! can not complet - RaGEZONE Forums
I want to create a private server to test new map and obj, eff
no other source code not workedi do not know what im doing wrong ......
discord: Lukina97#5237

thank you in advance for your help

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys I apologize in advance for my English.
i need help with these errors:
use: nemerian42-ao43source-044c19e7bc54

View attachment 169112View attachment 169113
I want to create a private server to test new map and obj, eff
no other source code not workedi do not know what im doing wrong ......
discord: Lukina97#5237

thank you in advance for your help

compile ProjectAtum/Basecase

there have some topic teach about compile order. maybe u can search there

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
compile ProjectAtum/Basecase

there have some topic teach about compile order. maybe u can search there

I have successfully compile the server and client files, but when I start the server nothing happens, no tasks appear in task manager, and no log records. What am I missing? By the way when I start the NPC server I get the error box "NCPServer Cash !!: Create dump file (exception 0xc00000005 arised)"

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have successfully compile the server and client files, but when I start the server nothing happens, no tasks appear in task manager, and no log records. What am I missing? By the way when I start the NPC server I get the error box "NCPServer Cash !!: Create dump file (exception 0xc00000005 arised)"

that's could be about mismatch config. like wrong path or file missing.

try cheking logs folder first i may tell you about what's happen. if it won't help try check basic config require like config_root.cfg should be same directory. all issue is so basically you should find what you missing.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
that's could be about mismatch config. like wrong path or file missing.

try cheking logs folder first i may tell you about what's happen. if it won't help try check basic config require like config_root.cfg should be same directory. all issue is so basically you should find what you missing.

There's nothing in log folder except NPC server error box, i tried to use config file, DB 4.3 but it couldn't be better.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

you missing config file so all server will crash. check in source code ^^

Upvote 0
Back