[Help] Cars not working DNC 2014 MMO

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone

My Problem is that my Cars work only in the Studio .
If i place a car on the map with the editor and go on my server the car is not there?
But the logfile is saying Vehicle Spawned .

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Go to your "bin\Data\ObjectsDepot" folder.
Rename both Vehicles and WZ_Vehicles folders, or move them outside of your entire bin folder for testing and backup purposes.
Extract the contents of vehicles.rar (which uses WinRar v5 formatting) into the "bin\Data\ObjectsDepot" folder.

Here is the shared link:

Let me know how it goes.
PS if this does not help you, you can decide whether you'd like to use your original 2 vehicle folders or not.
Cheers

View attachment 146998

Click the image for the error in your code.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not work :-( pleas help me

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
You are able to see them inside Studio and I see from the log file that you can create the objects. I also know that the vehicles folders I sent are accurate. Which tells me that somewhere in the code something isn't set correctly.
I'd like you to take each of the files that you needed to edit per the tutorial and post them inside Code and Spoiler tags or just compress them all (the edited ones per tutorial) pasting a link to the files location.
Either way.

If you use Spoiler and Code tags, just to be sure you know how to use these.
[ spoiler ] and [ /spoiler ] <--- no spaces inside square brackets
[ code ] and [ /code ] <--- again no spaces inside square brackets

I'll review the files, but honestly this is not my code and I have not examined Doom MMO code. I'll do what I can to assist you, but don't hold your breath for a miracle.

Cheers

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I know that it is working in Studio. You already said this. :0)
Please read my previous reply again.
I would need to review the code to validate it is error free.
Something in the code is definitely off.
Also include Vars.h and r3dPCH.h with the other edited files.
Thank you

Full files, because I'm betting it has "double" declarations in such a way that it isn't erroring during the build process but is causing an issue at runtime.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I'm not making this clear enough.
I need to see the physical files that you have edited.
I do not know the Doom MMO code, nor do I know what is inside it.
I would need to look at your physical files so I can validate that nothing is contradicting inside the code.
Which means either upload the files or paste them into a reply as code blocks. Pasting a link to those files is faster and easier.
Does this make sense?

This means that even though you followed a tutorial and only edited those files per the tutorial.

Doom MMO files may already have something inside, that causes an error when you edited the code.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
One more time. :0)

I'm not making this clear enough.
I need to see the physical files that you have edited.
I do not know the Doom MMO code, nor do I know what is inside it.
I would need to look at your physical files so I can validate that nothing is contradicting inside the code.
Which means either upload the files or paste them into a reply as code blocks. Pasting a link to those files is faster and easier.
Does this make sense?

This means that even though you followed a tutorial and only edited those files per the tutorial.

Doom MMO files may already have something inside, that causes an error when you edited the code.

Jeg gjør ikke dette klart nok.
Jeg trenger å se de fysiske filene som du har redigert.
Jeg vet ikke Doom MMO-kode, heller ikke jeg vet hva som er inni den.
Jeg trenger å se på dine fysiske filer slik at jeg kan bekrefte at ingenting motsier inni koden.
Hvilket betyr enten laste opp filene eller lime dem inn i et svar som kode blokker. Lime inn en link til disse filene er raskere og enklere.
Betyr dette fornuftig?

Dette betyr at selv om du har fulgt en tutorial og bare redigert disse filene per opplæringen.

Doom MMO-filer kan allerede ha noe inni, som forårsaker en feil når du redigerte koden.

I'm going to compile code from aLca with the same bins.
If I get this working, I'll reupload it ready to compile so I don't have to keep guessing at what your issues are.
Just give it some time. May be tonight, might be tomorrow.

The files will not be available until late tonight. I still have to get vehicles working. It took a lot more work than any of the releases I've seen so far.

Last edited:
Upvote 0