[Help] Changing menu music in DNC Source.

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Apr 10, 2013
Messages
57
Reaction score
6
Hey guys, I know this question has been asked to death, but how do I change the menu music from the Violin Radioactive? It's good and all, but I want to change it. I've done the tutorial listed at http://forum.ragezone.com/f791/changing-sounds-main-menu-music-947802/, as well as Followed the video at . No matter what I do, I cannot seem to get it to work.

My R3D log showed this after attempting to do an RSBuild with the new music

file Data\Sounds\WarZ_Music.fsb size was changed 25221024 vs 29005088
 
Last edited by a moderator:
DNC deleted most of the stuff so just download my folder. And no it shouldn't be because it's not the release from Vusion.

Your file its working, but, just a problem... its not updated to RZ:CE src, its alpha files right? Anyway, thanks. You help me a lot and yes, i could change the theme song.

If I find the updated files, I would make a tutorial.
 
Upvote 0
Back