• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP] Character data failed to be processed [Ep10]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi im a newbie in developing ran online with slight knowledge in c++

Source code used is from this thread:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f528/urban-gaming-client-database-source-1156134/

As the title said "Character data failed to be processed"

-I already searched online and follow all what's in the threads
-I already enable my tcp/ip
-I allowed the apps in my firewall(svragent,svrlogin,svrfield,svrsession and their ini files)
-My cfg and param are all the same in IP

but still "Character data failed to be processed". Can you help me with this?

SS below:
jayel0309 - [HELP] Character data failed to be processed [Ep10] - RaGEZONE Forums
jayel0309 - [HELP] Character data failed to be processed [Ep10] - RaGEZONE Forums

Update: Already fix
Solution made: Used 2 PC to work. My vmware, hamachi, ip interceptor is not working, i think.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
do you see any indicated error in the console of your server files? it might be a missing table column or try to check your server files port first

Upvote 0
Back