[HELP] Characters Can't Attack Mobs.

Skilled Illusionist
Joined
Feb 17, 2008
Messages
349
Reaction score
191
I'm Using SCFMT 10.03.70 GameServers, Season5.
Actually I use this version of GameServers for a complete Season 4, so for this I'm Using a 1.05X+ Client Season 4, All works fine.
Last night I test a new client, 1.07x (Season 5) and all works fine, but the characters can't attack monsters, any character whit any skill, except Dark Horse & Dark Raven, all the others skills, including the fight whitout skills do no damage to the mobs. (The mobs attack my characters and do dmg)

This can be something about protocol? Or maybe the main isn't fully cracked?
Thanks on Advance.
 
I'm Using SCFMT 10.03.70 GameServers, Season5.
Actually I use this version of GameServers for a complete Season 4, so for this I'm Using a 1.05X+ Client Season 4, All works fine.
Last night I test a new client, 1.07x (Season 5) and all works fine, but the characters can't attack monsters, any character whit any skill, except Dark Horse & Dark Raven, all the others skills, including the fight whitout skills do no damage to the mobs. (The mobs attack my characters and do dmg)

This can be something about protocol? Or maybe the main isn't fully cracked?
Thanks on Advance.

Friend could you post a video ???
 
Upvote 0
I can't, sorry, only imagine the character trying to kill a monster but no success, including the cursor doesn't change when put it up a monster, still be a hand always...

I have a similar problem, so in my case it was a cutom that I put in my GS that generates a SPOT and only in this spot that the mods do not receive any damage, but the rest of the monsters receive damage normally,
 
Upvote 0
I have a similar problem, so in my case it was a cutom that I put in my GS that generates a SPOT and only in this spot that the mods do not receive any damage, but the rest of the monsters receive damage normally,

Maybe you forget to load monsters like monsters in Attribute, if you put 0 Is NPC, 1 Traps, 2 Mobs, thats on Monster.txt
//Index Rate Name Level HP MP DamMin DamMax Defence Magic Attack Success MoveRg A.Type A.Range V.Range MoveSP A.Speed RegTime Attrib ItemRat M.Rate MaxItem Skill

My problem is for All monsters on DB, but I'm shure this is abour main protocol & GS's.
 
Upvote 0
Back