Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Class, server and gates

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Q 1. How can I make myself a Wizard or Warlock or any class?
Q 2. There are no gates to maps such as Elderine or Uruga
Q 3. How can I let my brother and friends play on my server? [Solved]

Thank you for your help if someone want to help me with 1 of the questions n.n

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Can't open ClassName.shn

2. Than how am I supposed to go to other maps?

3. And when I setup hamachi and stuff and let my brother connect to it, what do he have to download?

Reaction score
Open ClassName.shn using Shn Editor v3d.
Serial code: G4BWRC-BTT5G3-T377ZL-TNLZA1-15Q

All the other portals work, it's just the Town Portals that doesn't work. You know, the ones where you have more than one choice of where you want to go.

He needs Hamachi too. Creat a new hamachi network and make him join it. He also needs to do the IP change in his .exe.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you, but how am I supposed to go to Elderine don't see any gates to it so I am stuck in Roumen qq

Reaction score
You can add a new gate. There are many guides for it on this forum. But for now, you can use:

&linkto Rou
&linkto Eld
&linkto Urg

I suggest that you use the newer files. They're much more updated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll use the commands thank you very much for your help and time :)

And I don't know where to get the updated files and how to use them >.<

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gates/Portals are simple enough to make. Go to the desired map and to the location you want the gate and enter the GM command &coord.
This will give you the x/y/degree coordinates. (You can adjust the degree to get the desires rotation/angle of the gate.)
Take a look in your World folder and open NPC.txt. There you can see how they are set up and use an existing one as a model for a new one, using the map name and coordinates you got using the above method. More detailed info is posted somewhere in this forum if you search for it.

If you are not going with a dedi, and using Hamachi, I would suggest you concider looking at OpenVPN. It is what I started out with for my small family server and turned out to be much a better option. (hamachi sucks and has limitations that are not an issue with OpenVPN) It is relatively simple to set up and deploy, although the documentation for Windows users is quite lacking. I still have some of my old files here and possibly even a guide that I put together for someone else, so if you would like send me a message and I'll give you a hand

Best Regards

Back