• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] Client Appear Short Of Data Lines And Server Disconnected

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
first, when i click into the client and launch it, it will appear this message ran1 - [Help] Client Appear Short Of Data Lines And Server Disconnected - RaGEZONE Forums

second, when i click all the message with "OK"(many message not only one) another problem comes out which is this ran2 - [Help] Client Appear Short Of Data Lines And Server Disconnected - RaGEZONE Forums

my four server file run successfully on my vmware10 which shown "server OK" on both file..
and my param.ini and param.cfg n all the file in serverfiles/cfg (got 5 file inside) i have been change it into ip 127.0.0.1 already.
server file i open it in accordingly whereby 1. svrSession 2. svrLogin 3. svrField 4. svrAgent

could anyone can lend me a hand to help me to solve either or both my problem please~~

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back