Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

help client GameGuard

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have problem with client.. when i connect in game i see window with error.. i dont know chines but something about GameGuard

help

client ?? version ??

link jop help

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
make sure ur client is up-to-date for it, look around..

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Try extracting this to your client folder, let it overwrite. Tell me if it works.

or

or

Also looking for testers, i want to see, if we can overwrite the europe gameguard files with chinese ones to make euro clients work. So if anyone has a working server and european client, swap out ur euro gamegaurd folder with these and see if u can connect to ur server.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The GG files wont work, i downloaded the chinese client they posted on this forum. GG wont connect, just retry all the time

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The GG files wont work, i downloaded the chinese client they posted on this forum. GG wont connect, just retry all the time

Kimnazk, can u send me the link for chinese client, i can't find it.... :(

Thank alot :)

Upvote 0
Back