Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help: Client Setup

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi well I finished setting up my CentOS files and sql server without error or so i believe... But am unable to test because I cannot find a proper client + patch to use.

Was wondering if anybody is willing to share what client + patch they have used that works. Ive completely buried myself at this point.

thanks!

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
GP Cabal has been the best i have used so far. Grab it below (go through googles cache as it saves you signing up to GP).

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GP Cabal has been the best i have used so far. Grab it below (go through googles cache as it saves you signing up to GP).

@chumpywumpy
i have downloaded the client (GP-Cabal) from they server..
but, when i install it.. there was an error message at the end of installation process. like this:
b3rg - Help: Client Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

and when i open the installation folder, my AVG detect that AntiCheat.dll was infected by a trojan. like this:
b3rg - Help: Client Setup - RaGEZONE Forums
the AVG automatic delete the file.

are u has the same problem with the installation? coz, i have downloaded the file 2 times. the link from darkxl and from u. and it has the same result.
plz chumpywumpy, help me...
and about the AntiCheat.dll file, is that ok if i keep the file for the game?
is the client will run without this file?
thx for your answer..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
only do Filtered ANticheat.dll in AVG that not do anything with the file

MfG Darky

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
only do Filtered ANticheat.dll in AVG that not do anything with the file

MfG Darky

so, the file is really save? ic...
and what about the error at the end of installation? are u facing the same problem too?

Upvote 0
Back