Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Close This problem has been fixed.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Developing a client or a server?
Hello, I'm developing from the Client to find values to write in C++ in the source code, but the problem is that it takes quite a long time, so I would like to get a Talesrunner Developper tool that can be used to play games directly through trgame.exe. It would be much easier.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I'm developing from the Client to find values to write in C++ in the source code, but the problem is that it takes quite a long time, so I would like to get a Talesrunner Developper tool that can be used to play games directly through trgame.exe. It would be much easier.
I have a server and client for HK 2023-3-15. Can you crack the machine code?
I have bypass, but there was a problem logging into the game
微信图片_20230924142336 - [HELP] Close This problem has been fixed. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 1
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a server and client for HK 2023-3-15. Can you crack the machine code?
I have bypass, but there was a problem logging into the gameView attachment 242209
You mean Opparunner's? I developed it from lala's patch. I wrote it and added other parts myself. You left your discord id so I can contact you back. I'm guessing this is the JS Company pacth. It's partially locked for only approved hosts.

Upvote 0
Back