- Joined
- Apr 2, 2016
- Messages
- 120
- Reaction score
- 76
Hi,
I saw that snippet from LukasCBB, not a lot of ppl know that so it is pretty useful to share, I thought about color change option (like on NewZ and InfectZ for example), I didn't try yet to code it but I think about it and explore some code from the Frondend script of InfectZ, what is the best way to do that,
Use this ?
with case like Red -> Case = 0 , Green -> Case = 1
and make something like that
And I don't know how to add these color icons (instead or text) on the flash project,
Extract from InfectZ Frontend
And I guess if that system could works, would be the same for item loot color and spawn color.
[This post is a "tips and chat", not a post to have the entire solution without thinking, will take away some copy pasta mind.]
Sorry for that english,
FrageDev
Crosshair color
Code:r3dDrawBox2D(float(cx-(rw/2)), float(yy-(rh/2)), rw, rh, r3dColor::[COLOR=#ff0000][B]white[/B][/COLOR], scopeConfig->reticule);
Used for options change color
I saw that snippet from LukasCBB, not a lot of ppl know that so it is pretty useful to share, I thought about color change option (like on NewZ and InfectZ for example), I didn't try yet to code it but I think about it and explore some code from the Frondend script of InfectZ, what is the best way to do that,
Use this ?
Code:
r3dDrawBox2D(float(cx-(rw/2)), float(yy-(rh/2)), rw, rh, r3dColor::[COLOR=#ff0000][B]white[/B][/COLOR], scopeConfig->reticule);
and make something like that
Code:
case 0:
r3dDrawBox2D(float(cx-(rw/2)), float(yy-(rh/2)), rw, rh, r3dColor::[COLOR=#ff0000][B]red[/B][/COLOR], scopeConfig->reticule);
break;
case 1:
r3dDrawBox2D(float(cx-(rw/2)), float(yy-(rh/2)), rw, rh, r3dColor::[COLOR=#ff0000][B]green[/B][/COLOR], scopeConfig->reticule);
break;
case 2:
r3dDrawBox2D(float(cx-(rw/2)), float(yy-(rh/2)), rw, rh, r3dColor::[COLOR=#ff0000][B]yellow[/B][/COLOR], scopeConfig->reticule);
break;
....
default:
r3dDrawBox2D(float(cx-(rw/2)), float(yy-(rh/2)), rw, rh, r3dColor::[COLOR=#ff0000][B]white[/B][/COLOR], scopeConfig->reticule);
break;
And I don't know how to add these color icons (instead or text) on the flash project,
Extract from InfectZ Frontend
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
(this is an example and a part from the script, OptionsGeneral)And I guess if that system could works, would be the same for item loot color and spawn color.
[This post is a "tips and chat", not a post to have the entire solution without thinking, will take away some copy pasta mind.]
Sorry for that english,
FrageDev

