• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] Compiled Neuz Error

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
you forgot the resdata edits in the resource. And if you did not, make sure both the server and the client have the right resdata's. OR it's because you did add the app's but use the v16 format for resdata instead of the v15.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Yes, make sure you use OLD RESDATA if you use v15 files. And also put the new resdata files in your server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, make sure you use OLD RESDATA if you use v15 files. And also put the new resdata files in your server.

I'm rookie so sorry if I'm asking a silly questions, but what is OLD RESDATA and new resdata?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'm rookie so sorry if I'm asking a silly questions, but what is OLD RESDATA and new resdata?

The NEW format has extra info added. So if you use the new resdata.inc info, it cannot read it.

A program is told to read 5 parameters per row (for example) if the line has more OR less than this specific count, it will be unable to understand it.

Furthermore, you can copy the 2 versions in seperate notepad windows and check the difference. It's the last 3 numbers (R,B,G) per button, and it's a "" extra at the app title.

Since v16, this new format is used, and is, eventually very easy to fix in your source lateron. you just make the nessecary scanner.read(); lines but don't add a function (like changing the color).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The NEW format has extra info added. So if you use the new resdata.inc info, it cannot read it.

A program is told to read 5 parameters per row (for example) if the line has more OR less than this specific count, it will be unable to understand it.

Furthermore, you can copy the 2 versions in seperate notepad windows and check the difference. It's the last 3 numbers (R,B,G) per button, and it's a "" extra at the app title.

Since v16, this new format is used, and is, eventually very easy to fix in your source lateron. you just make the nessecary scanner.read(); lines but don't add a function (like changing the color).

Can i ask....Where can i find this Old ResData and New ResData??? TIA

Back