Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Compiling Errors L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys, great forum!

I have an issue with recompiling certain .java files after decompiling them. I encounter several errors, even if I don't alter the file in any way. Is this caused by an inaccurate decompiler or is there something else wrong? I can give you an example of a failed compile: I tried recompiling the file ClientThread.java from Hero 1711's C5 DataPack (Rev 169) and I encounter the following errors.

Code:
C:\Rev 169\login\l2j-loginserver\net\sf\l2j\loginserver\ClientThread.java:285: not a statement
        e;
        ^
C:\Rev 169\login\l2j-loginserver\net\sf\l2j\loginserver\ClientThread.java:297: not a statement
        e1;
        ^
C:\Rev 169\login\l2j-loginserver\net\sf\l2j\loginserver\ClientThread.java:309: not a statement
        e1;
        ^
C:\Rev 169\login\l2j-loginserver\net\sf\l2j\loginserver\ClientThread.java:322: not a statement
        exception;
        ^
4 errors

Is there a place to get accurate java sources for those files and for each revision? Or is there a way to fix the errors?
I can attach the .java source file if any1 wants to check it, just tell me.

Thanks for your input (and for your time ;))

~cm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back