Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Congratulations the Ins@ne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Congratulations the Ins@ne

This occurring an error in the Account and MainServer, would be some error that I related before in post?

Esta ocorrendo um erro no Account e MainServer, seria algum erro que relacionei antes no post?

Screem....

Yag4mi2k - [Help] Congratulations the Ins@ne - RaGEZONE Forums

Sorry BAd English e Double Post........

Go to Control Panel>Administrative Tools> Data Sources

Go to the System DSN in that and check if you have a ODBC by the name A3ASD defined. Also check if your Login202 is pointed to the ASD.

I verified and A3ASD and Login202 now both defining in ASD…. .?

Sorry BAd English

Yes. Use ASD. And set it to be for Login202. Your TDB.ini of 7770 has Login202 right? If not, set that to Login202 too
And make sure that 8880 and 9990 have NEWASD.

ok, I verified, I am all correct one as you he had spoken…
But the ARA3A3client.exe customer, continues stopping in the NOWLOADING screen ......

Now it appears this message.

screen.

Eu verifiquei, mim sou toda correto como voc

Okay. Post a screenshot of your ZoneServer here..
The problem now is that the ZoneServer aint connecting with the Account and the main.

Post a screenie of your ZoneServer, I'll try and fix the problem.

Screen AcountServer

MainServer part 1

Mainserver part 2

ZoneServer

Ok, I am waiting its reply, thanks Ins@nE

No. You got my point wrong. Not a screenshot of this...

Upload a screenshot of your ZoneServer RUNNING!

I need to look at the M/L line values to verify if the server is connecting or not.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh man, sorry

Correct screens
run zoneserver no conect client

run zoneserver conect client

ok....

Sorry Bad English

Shouldn't you guys do this threw pms ? :P

We should but the problems is that he does not understand english. He has to use a translator and I do not understand his language.

So direct conversation is not possible. Hence he has to take his time with Google Language Bar.

@Yag4mi2k

Get another version of the Zone Server. This is an incomplete one. That is the reason your server aint connecting to the zone.

The M/L values are in the range of 30's. They ought to be around 102-109. Thank You.

Rz has a translater? o.O

Well No. But Google does.

And apart from that, It'd be soo difficult for me to literally go on messenger with all the people who come here..

Apart from me, there is no one else on the A3 Section to reply to the queries.
And I prefer keeping it to the forums coz all these problems arise often and I could just say "Search before posting" like username1..LOL..once they are all up here..!!

We should but the problems is that he does not understand english. He has to use a translator and I do not understand his language.

So direct conversation is not possible. Hence he has to take his time with Google Language Bar.

@Yag4mi2k

Get another version of the Zone Server. This is an incomplete one. That is the reason your server aint connecting to the zone.

The M/L values are in the range of 30's. They ought to be around 102-109. Thank You.

ok, I go to verify and already return here you.

aprova

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back