Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help]Connecting to server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When im trying to logon to my server i type in my account and password and then it says Connecting to account server ... Please wait and it stays like that for ages and doesnt logon ive tried disabling my firewall etc but i still cant seem to log on.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe ur client is not good download the qonquer client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm dunno.... did u check ip's from config and from the db tables>servers ?

ore maybe it's from server.dat

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hmm dunno.... did u check ip's from config and from the db tables>servers ?

ore maybe it's from server.dat

The server knows that im trying to connect so i dont think theres anything wrong with that but i have the same problem trying to connect to a pserver called COWS so i take it that it must be my computer somehow

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe its becuz of the firewall ore u changed the ports a friend had the same problem becuz he changed the ports in server.dat

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,
I have the same Problems than Tomzz
But i dosen't have change my port have you an idea ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I gues i know why i got same problem then i tryed log in in my server like normal player not like admin just go to pg admin to account table and put 8 in Flags in 4

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if u logged in before it means u entered ur password or login wrong

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dam dude im stuck in the same place lol now i cant log in and i havent changed any ports or anything lol

EDIT: guys when u select were to listen i just put my ip in ipconfig-192.168.1.100 and in the server.dat and now i can log in , but now i got to see what comes next , good luck hope ypu can get it

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm ok go to config. on ur qonquer clinet and change ip to localhost
go to the server.dat and go and change ip to ur global u can check it on whatmyip
go to pg admin and and go to server and open it and change ip to lcoalhost hopes that help

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lawl your problem is from Config.ini in the server's folder. All IPs in there should be your global IP if you run without a router. If you do run with a router, forward ports 9958 and 5816.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I followed the guides and tendras your server running

Back