Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Connection problem L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, i have used Domuk's latest pre-configured server up and running, but the problem is, i dont know how to get other people to connect to my server. NikSp@ce told me to Change Internal IP and External IP. But I don't know which one to put in which. My IP is 24.87.12.74, Do i put it in Internal IP? If so, what do i put in the other one? After that, does my hosts file have to do with anything? It is currently 127.0.0.1 l2authd.lineage2.com, and that is it. I would greatly appreciate it if someone can help me. Thanks in advance.

If you have a "No ip" program, use ur Ip ej "hello.servegame.com" in External and configure in internal IP your numeric IP, everytime u must change internal.

If you have Ip numeric Only..(not dinamyc) configure ur Numeric IP in External and 127.0.0.1 in internal :) or 192.168.0.1 ..

Good Luk

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back