[Help] Crate system Skin

Joined
Sep 3, 2013
Messages
932
Reaction score
254
Hello rg ,
i have put system crate : http://forum.ragezone.com/f790/release-crate-system-similar-cs-1087540/
=
But i have probleme , I try to put skin in a box and I wanted us to win once the skin

Code:
if(gUserProfile.hasSkin(mStore_BuyItemID) == true)
                {
                    Scaleform::GFx::Value var[2];
                    var[0].SetString(gLangMngr.getString("AlreadyLearnedThatRecipe"));
                    var[1].SetBoolean(true);
                    gfxMovie.Invoke("_root.api.showInfoMsg", var, 2);
                    return;
                }

I put this function throughout the Code box, without success

Probleme Skin database :

Code:
<recipes n="9" r0="900010" r1="900010" r2="900010" r3="900010" r4="900010" r5="900010" r6="900010" r7="900010" r8="900010"/

Oosmar02 - [Help] Crate system Skin - RaGEZONE Forums



And i want :

Oosmar02 - [Help] Crate system Skin - RaGEZONE Forums



Thanks for help
 
If you want this way you should skip it and get the next item to delivery instead of show a message and return failed.
however you need to understand the basic of programming logic and the basic of the language ure going to use.., c++ and ddl if im not wrong.
If you want someone to code for you u should share the code where u are having problems at
 
Upvote 0
Hello,

I try that but is not work :

Code:
f(gUserProfile.hasSkin(mStore_BuyItemID))
                {
                    Scaleform::GFx::Value var[2];
                    var[0].SetString(gLangMngr.getString("AlreadyLearnedThatRecipe"));
                    var[1].SetBoolean(true);
                    gfxMovie.Invoke("_root.api.showInfoMsg", var, 2);
                    return;
                }
                else if(sc)
                {

                        sprintf(winmsg, "CONGRATULATIONS\n YOU FOUND A <font color=\"#ee64ff\">%s</font>\n IT CAN BE FOUND IN YOUR GLOBAL INVENTORY\n INCROYABLE", sc->m_StoreName);
                        SoundSys.PlayAndForget(SoundSys.GetEventIDByPath("Sounds/InfestationTraining/Caisse/DropSkin_Rouge"), r3dPoint3D(0,0,0));

                        
                }
 
Upvote 0
Hello,

I try that but is not work :

Code:
f(gUserProfile.hasSkin(mStore_BuyItemID))
                {
                    Scaleform::GFx::Value var[2];
                    var[0].SetString(gLangMngr.getString("AlreadyLearnedThatRecipe"));
                    var[1].SetBoolean(true);
                    gfxMovie.Invoke("_root.api.showInfoMsg", var, 2);
                    return;
                }
                else if(sc)
                {

                        sprintf(winmsg, "CONGRATULATIONS\n YOU FOUND A <font color=\"#ee64ff\">%s</font>\n IT CAN BE FOUND IN YOUR GLOBAL INVENTORY\n INCROYABLE", sc->m_StoreName);
                        SoundSys.PlayAndForget(SoundSys.GetEventIDByPath("Sounds/InfestationTraining/Caisse/DropSkin_Rouge"), r3dPoint3D(0,0,0));

                        
                }


How to add itemsDB.txt ? You can give me? :)
 
Upvote 0
Back