[Help] Database [GameDB] Connection Failed!

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Hi Everybody!
I need your help because i'm a n00b for to create a server!
When i start Gameserver appear this error ( Database [GameDB] Connection Failed ( 16003448 ) )
I don't understand why i have this error!!!!
Look this: Is My GameServer.cfg


[ID]
name = GameServer00
equment =
 
Re: Database [GameDB] Connection Failed!

This leaves ip 127.0.0.1 instead of 5.232.114.53 and I assure you that you
will serve if you serve me and say but also to hel
 
Is Some.. i try and i have some problem... now i put many pictures for let's see where is my problem!

Hamachi and SQL Server Are Started

1
 
i try to make a new login on security.. now is perfect ^_^ Ty EveryOne! But i need a patch for try this server.. anyone have a patch?

P.S.
I have another problem.. i use a segredu server files.. and the 4 and 5 confing give me error.. what can i do?
 
Last edited:
i try to make a new login on security.. now is perfect ^_^ Ty EveryOne! But i need a patch for try this server.. anyone have a patch?

P.S.
I have another problem.. i use a segredu server files.. and the 4 and 5 confing give me error.. what can i do?


Which error you got ? You changed many lines... :/:
 
When i start my server as well it goes Connection Fail GameDB as well....


How did you fix it? Is it becoz my server files are configured wrong?:grr:



I just want to start my server and play help please

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

And is AccountServer hang have to do with it?
 
Last edited:
Back