Help Desk

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Dec 25, 2015
Messages
51
Reaction score
1
Ok, so I had hoped to make a kind of a support system on my website, so that people could submit a problem, for example, and then the administrators answer back.
Here's an example of what I'm thinking.
AqItazk - Help Desk - RaGEZONE Forums

So in the big field, the person can enter a message to us, and in the little box on the right, they will be able to see information about all the tickets they have sent. For exempel (If we have seen it, we have written back, or that it closed).

So my question is, are there someone out there who knows how to create such a system and where to begin.
 
Well I've already created this for my RevCMS edit with this design.

Live demo: (Old version)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Back