Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Disconnection in 1.02Q

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok so when i connect to my server, it says that people are online, but nobody even knows of my server. so when i click the button, it disconnects me. im using port 44405, and port 50000 doesnt work for me. i can upload pics if necessary

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok ;lol same here i tried to make a new server done all of it but i made my connect server ip to my global ip now i cant connect whats going on?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
umm sorry but im not too sure.. check u have this is csconfig

# Using Customer End Edition , 1.00.xx - 1.02.xx (Translated by Forever)

[SETTING]
# Connect Server Listen Port
LISTenPort=44405
# Receives the GS User Information (The Port)
UdpLISTen=55901
# Biggest User Connection Number (10000-?)
MaxConnectNumber=20000
# In Striation Condition Situation Automatic Renewal Time (Seconds) (0 For Does Not Renew)
Updatatime=60
# Increases in the Striation Condition Demonstration Doubles (1 - 100)
UpOnline=13
# Whether Opens Stochastically in the Striation Condition Demonstration Pattern (0 Disable , 1 Enable), Stochastic Computation in Striation Condition Progress
RanOnline=0

# Translated by Forever
# SERVER%d is a GS Minute District Number
# LIST%d is the GS Hypothesized Takes Along Minutes to the Sore
# Tabulates the form is : The Server Serial Number (Code) + "," + the Server IP Address (Address for Service Length Cannot Surpass 16 Characters) + ", the" + Server Port
# Code, IPList, Port
# This CS Server Most Greatly Uses 10 Service Areas, Each Server Biggest 10 Parting Lines

[SERVER0]
LIST1=3,(global ip),55901

hmmmm hope this helps :S good luck

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Paste me the following information..

- The link shortcut on ur GS
- The content of ur Serverlist.dat on your connectserver folder.
- Your serverstat.dat on your data folder (sometimes in the gs's data folder)
- Your iplist.dat on your data folder

Since ur server's up i'm assuming u got the ip settings correct in the commonserver.cfg (which could be local).

The only ports you need to forward is your GS port, and ur CS port.
44405 and (usually) 55901, idk what ur using.

Give me the information request above and i'll tell you what you're doing wrong.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
also make sure ur local ip is set low.. e.g. 10.1.1.5, then u should be able to connect to 44405

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
this is gay i have the same problem ive tried every dam port i tried to have the computer connected without router through two routers and a subrouter etc nothing works i tried friggin hamachi i even used a god dam proxy and nothing works so wtf is up with this????

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are only a couple of reasons you would not see your own server from your launcher. Your ports are a good start, at both your router and firewall location.

It sounds like you may have missed an IP though. I would make a list of all the files you have to change as you go, and check them each off -- it only takes a few minutes longer, but will save you tons of headaches.

Here is an example - these are the files in 1.03N that need attention, your version has similar files -- may even have a .ini file in the game server directory to check depending on who's files you have;

\Data\commonserver.cfg file,
\Data\mapinfo.dat
\Data\Lang\Chs\commonloc.cfg
\Data\Lang\Kor\commonloc.cfg
\Data\Lang\Vtm\commonloc.cfg
\CS\Csconfig.ini
\GameServer\Data\serverinfo.dat
\EXDB\exdb.ini
\RankingServer\svcconfig.ini *make sure your SQL name and pw
\Data\IPlist.dat **I just saw a thread where someone changed their IP here from x.x.x.x to x x x x (taking out the . and it worked for their problem -- may want to try that too)

When I had the 1.02Q I had problems at first too, then I started all over from scratch, 2nd try and it all worked -- here is a super great, very complete, guide that will help you walk step by step -- I'm sure you know what you're doing, but if you're like me, it's just one simple step thats so easy to overlook.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f196/guide-1-2q-full-guide-html-guide-over-73-images-235999/

I hope you find your problem soon, I hope this is some help to you. GL and HF

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back