Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Drop Item, Respawn, Shops - 0.97k

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, the server is based on 0.97k from kayito. Could you please tell me where I can get the store files and respawn mobs as close as possible to the official server of those times? So that there are no spots.

Also drop, as chests, and from mobs on x1. Are there emulators still with this data, not custom?

Thanks!

Reaction score
Hi. I don't think there's any official configurations. If there were any, most probably these are lost in time.
Usually, people having private servers are making their own configurations/shops/items for their server.
You could try searching for repacks, maybe something is there, but it's gonna take time. Most probably many 0.97 versions are having most likely the same configurations with slightly different bits and things of one another.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi. I don't think there's any official configurations. If there were any, most probably these are lost in time.
Usually, people having private servers are making their own configurations/shops/items for their server.
You could try searching for repacks, maybe something is there, but it's gonna take time. Most probably many 0.97 versions are having most likely the same configurations with slightly different bits and things of one another.
Already downloaded many builds, at least the ones that still have a download link available... Maybe someone somewhere has more or less normal configs for low-rate.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
It will be much better if you learn to work with the configs and then do it as you like faster, waiting for ready configs is never a good solution, yes u might have luck downloading repacks other same files and use configs, but old season 97/season 1 its not much to do like new seasons so i recommend u do it +)

Upvote 0
Back