Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Dupe Wipe

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
used the search button nothing really helpful ... can anyone help me with a dupe wipe script or something ?? thx

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Dupe Wipe

this is impossible since every user has a column called: strItem in userdata wich cannot be read:S only values like ???????? and hex if im right.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

lol you guys are dumb.
Code:
set ANSI_NULLS ON
set QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
go

--Dupe Deleter V. 1.13 - Jonny
ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[DupeDeleter]
@StrUserID varchar(30)
AS
DECLARE @i int, @uid bigint, @uidcount int, @uidcheck int,@num2 varchar(6), @num int, @strserial varchar(400), @stritem varchar(400)
delete from DUPE_CHECK where struserid = @struserid
select @stritem = stritem from userdata where struserid = @struserid
select @strserial = strserial from userdata where struserid = @struserid
set @i = 1
WHILE @i < 401
Begin

Select @num = dbo.GetNum(@strItem, @i)
	select @uid = dbo.Getuid(@strserial, @i)
	select @num2 = dbo.getlikenum(@num)
	if @uid <> 0
	begin
	-- note: When it inserts see the last value? '@i' that is the position of the item, that is how the deletion script knows
	-- what item slot to clear.
	insert into DUPE_CHECK values (@StrUserId, @uid, @num, @i)

select @uidcount = count(*) from DUPE_CHECK where uid = @uid and num like @num2+'%' and struserid = @struserid
	if @uidcount > 1
		begin
		insert into DUPE_IDS values (@uid,@num)
		update userdata set stritem = dbo.RemoveItem(@stritem, @i) where struserid = @struserid
		end
		select @uidcount = count(*) from DUPE_CHECK where uid = @uid and num like @num2+'%'
	if @uidcount > 2
		begin
		insert into DUPE_IDS values (@uid,@num)
		update userdata set stritem = dbo.RemoveItem(@stritem, @i) where struserid = @struserid
		end
	select @uidcheck = count(*) from DUPE_IDS where uid = @uid and num like @num2+'%'
	if @uidcheck > 0
		begin
		end
	end
	set @i = @i + 8
End

You however will have to write the removeitem function :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

pw: qwerty
dont know does it work on sql2005
it's turkish.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
btw duping is still possible if they press P...i have the files to stop dupe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Person A trade Person B and Person B puts the items up, Person B hits Confirm. Person C trades Person B (while he is still in the trade with Person A) It will close Person B's trade with person A, but person A's trade window will be unaffected. Now Person B trades the items that he trades with person A and give them to person B after this is done Person A then hits confirm, then i forget which 1 relog either person B or C but w/e one of them will relog and get the items.

figure out what USKO did and make it so it will close both trades ^_^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Jackle, someone is asking for a dupe wipe and you tell people how to dupe, that's nice ._.

Back