• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] Editing compiled IGCN S9 E2 by DragonSeth

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
using DragonSeth file's: [Release] Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack) - RaGEZONE - MMO development community

1. someone know how to remove specific item from droplist of monster?
2. also someone know how to change the item prices in the personal shop? (i want it will be in credit and not in jewels)
3. how can I edit the cash shop? trying to figure it out.. (with what? How?)
4. Wing3MixMaxRate set on 70% but in the chaos goblin write it 3% . a bug?
5.in Maya hand kanturu event, when you go up next to the boss it teleport you back to lorencia.
6. there any way to make GM with a godmode?
7. the bk too strong (damage is 400K) and the sm too weak (damage 10K) where can I change it?

Last edited:
Reaction score
1. check items folder in IGCData and check drop folder and you just basicly need to start learning every config files related to what you want to change, and change it and experiment in game.

2. not sure there might be config for store but havent seen it yet in my experience.

3. cash shop editor for muemu season 9 google it, find it, there are plenty of people asked the same, just need a research and then u can use that editor and edit your cash shop.

4. play with the settings.. if it says 3% make it 3 and see in game if its 97% usually this shouldnt happen on files like IGCN... i feel like there is something wrong with ur configs.

5. check gameserver.exe for errors or whatever logs why it does that exactly when it moves u and figure out, i dont really believe this repack is good for you of season 9.. maybe try a different one like these https://mega.nz/folder/etUwSIyb#z3E_XbTo0iPOexNPD20Zcw

6. put FO set on u and full stats, i mean u can ofc, there different ways.

7. balance it!!!!!!!! find calcchar.xml file in character folder in Igcdata somewhere and play with the setings, skills of bk damage, defense etc...

same applys to other characters, u need to test all this 1 by 1 alone with ur friends and spend time.

cheers

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. check items folder in IGCData and check drop folder and you just basicly need to start learning every config files related to what you want to change, and change it and experiment in game.

2. not sure there might be config for store but havent seen it yet in my experience.

3. cash shop editor for muemu season 9 google it, find it, there are plenty of people asked the same, just need a research and then u can use that editor and edit your cash shop.

4. play with the settings.. if it says 3% make it 3 and see in game if its 97% usually this shouldnt happen on files like IGCN... i feel like there is something wrong with ur configs.

5. check gameserver.exe for errors or whatever logs why it does that exactly when it moves u and figure out, i dont really believe this repack is good for you of season 9.. maybe try a different one like these https://mega.nz/folder/etUwSIyb#z3E_XbTo0iPOexNPD20Zcw

6. put FO set on u and full stats, i mean u can ofc, there different ways.

7. balance it!!!!!!!! find calcchar.xml file in character folder in Igcdata somewhere and play with the setings, skills of bk damage, defense etc...

same applys to other characters, u need to test all this 1 by 1 alone with ur friends and spend time.

cheers
tnx for all the answers :)
about the cash shop: I didnt understand how to work with the cash shop, when I set the cash shop, it says that I cannot but it..

about the balance: the calcchar.xml that the only file to change the damage and decrease? can you show me an example to the bk damage?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
1.how do you setup the cash shop then ? show us, tell us and we will see if you are doing it right.

2. there is no example, go in game with 1 BK and 1 SM (2 accounts) or ask your friend to connect, whatever, then just change calcchar for example

DKToDW_PvPDamageRate = 100
DKToDK_PvPDamageRate = 100
DKToELF_PvPDamageRate = 100
DKToMG_PvPDamageRate = 100
DKToDL_PvPDamageRate = 100
DKToSU_PvPDamageRate = 100
DKToRF_PvPDamageRate = 100
DKToGL_PvPDamageRate = 100
DKToRW_PvPDamageRate = 100
DKToSLA_PvPDamageRate = 100

says DK = BK/BM/ETC then says to
means DK TO DW pvp dmg = 100 = thats 100% make it 80 or 70 and save it, then reload calcchar from gameserver and recheck attack and see it will lower damage, this same applys to the rest all of the configs... u must play with all these numbers and test all the time, there is no other way... welcome to MU world

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1.how do you setup the cash shop then ? show us, tell us and we will see if you are doing it right.
2. there is no example, go in game with 1 BK and 1 SM (2 accounts) or ask your friend to connect, whatever, then just change calcchar for example

DKToDW_PvPDamageRate = 100
DKToDK_PvPDamageRate = 100
DKToELF_PvPDamageRate = 100
DKToMG_PvPDamageRate = 100
DKToDL_PvPDamageRate = 100
DKToSU_PvPDamageRate = 100
DKToRF_PvPDamageRate = 100
DKToGL_PvPDamageRate = 100
DKToRW_PvPDamageRate = 100
DKToSLA_PvPDamageRate = 100

says DK = BK/BM/ETC then says to
means DK TO DW pvp dmg = 100 = thats 100% make it 80 or 70 and save it, then reload calcchar from gameserver and recheck attack and see it will lower damage, this same applys to the rest all of the configs... u must play with all these numbers and test all the time, there is no other way... welcome to MU world
the cash shop, I build it with the tool and copy the convert xml to the srver + client then entering the game and that it.. but it shows me that I can't buy the stuff inside..

I'll try the combain that u suggest and I'll update :) tnx!

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
6. there any way to make GM with a godmode?

what do u mean by godmode? no one can hit or kill you?
have you try this?
ekY7kHM - [Help] Editing compiled IGCN S9 E2 by DragonSeth - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
type 8 = can be hit by mobs and players, no drop command its like low prio GM
type 32 = godmode mobs will ignor you. have all powers XD

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Tnx mate for the replay, but i mean godmode against players pvp

Its not like it works on every files to be honest, as i know it does on some files by standard and default that mobs and PLAYERS cannot attack 'GameMaster' with just like LigerZER0 explained, it should've been applied for both players pvp and mobs pvm other than that u might need to find this somewhere in sources or apply it ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its not like it works on every files to be honest, as i know it does on some files by standard and default that mobs and PLAYERS cannot attack 'GameMaster' with just like LigerZER0 explained, it should've been applied for both players pvp and mobs pvm other than that u might need to find this somewhere in sources or apply it ?

ok I edit with Zyth3 CashShop edito by louis>export after finish.
the IBS files I put in the client
and what should I do with the rest of the files?
I got 4 file's:
1. CashShopPackage.txt
2. CashShopPackageMuEmu.txt
3. CashShopProduct.txt
4. CashShopProductMuEmu.txt

I have IGCN files (that made by dragon) so that didnt fit..

what should I do? :)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
so then u need igcn cash shop editor or other editor mate, i mean when u dowload a repack they include an editor for cash shop that should be the matching one usually, anyways if u need deepth help in that pm me or send ur files to convert/reconvert with other editor, or talk to me in pm i dont know.
;)

Upvote 0
Back