[Help] Error code when trying to get into my server Ascent 

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Mar 10, 2008
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
my server was workign fine with 2.4.1 and now since 2.4.2 came out every time i try to log onto my server i get this error code

Unable to validate game version. This may be caused by file corruption or the interface of another program.

and then it list a link to a blizzard site for more information but that wont help me here

does anyone know what to do? I would be very greatful :D

Thanks!

~Nero Angel
 
Change client builds in your ascent-logonserver.conf to this:
<Client MinBuild = "8089"
MaxBuild = "9999">

So it will support 2.4.0 and higher.
 
Um... I have the same problem, but I am trying to use the RaGECRAFT server, so obviously I can't change the server files.

I am guessing that my problem is nothing to do with the server, so does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks,
Jamie
 
Back