Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[help]error utx L2J 

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello I have a problem I am in coliseo but I see com my client that the raised ground and the other people I see smooth but nose it as it is the texture who I can do I have the client c5 thanks
msdos2 - [help]error utx - RaGEZONE Forums

:alienmental:

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT I HAVE INDICATED IN RED THAT IS a WALL OF the COLISEO AND AS THEY PASS the PJS TO the TURF IF THAT THAT WALL TO the REDEDOR OF the CESPE I SEE IT I TOOK ROOT BUT THERE IS PEOPLE WHO SEE IT EITHER WITHOUT WALL YPASAN OR BUT I MUST JUMP I DO NOT BELIEVE IT THAT IT IS a BUG OF the SERVER I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT SHE IS IS OF a TEXTURE BUT THAT NOT TO BE MADE TO SEE IT VIEN I NEED the TEXTURE BUT NOT WHERE TO TAKE OR TO KNOW AS thanks IS the TEXURE

msdos2 - [help]error utx - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Back