• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Help Error

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
buenas, a alguien le paso este error ?
no puedo solucionarlo

ofiJp8 - Help Error - RaGEZONE Forums

Les comento mi problema..Al logearme queda chequeando Hasta que sale ese error.

Hi, has anyone had this error? i can't fix it I tell you my problem.When I log in, it keeps checking until that error comes out.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check your fetch.php and launcher login.php files.Enter your correct ip address in the config.xfs file.

Reaction score
its a problem of that launcher, because send a validation with wrong format, contact me:
to help u free, the problem is in that format and need to change it, modify the launcher and remake it, no more
the problem is: Launcher send user+pass to launcherlogin.php file, but pass without encryption(hex), and php needs hex format. thats the reason of error

Back