Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[help] Error L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ermm guys i have a problem and i dont know what happend, the game server have this error, i have upload in image i have all ports of my fire wall open, can you help me guys? :punch:

ATTACH FILE LOOK PLZ AND HELP! :D

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hexid

Single you must execute: RegisterGameServer.bat and to put of Server I number 0. Copies the File hexid (server 0) you change the name hexid and it to him copies in: C:\Server\gameserver\config. Configurations of the ready Gameserver and.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Deam ERORR again :'(

thx man i have fix it :D

But now i have other question i download the ezeral datapack, install the data base all right perfect no problem but i run the server and is like the official l2 there nothing, isummon the GK and the buffer but check the picture y have upload

my question is, in the server folder there is a folder it says sql with som txt files, do i haveto put thath txt files in any place or just leaveit there?? :S:S

Sorry i`m noob i know:'(

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
thx man i have fix it :D

But now i have other question i download the ezeral datapack, install the data base all right perfect no problem but i run the server and is like the official l2 there nothing, isummon the GK and the buffer but check the picture y have upload

my question is, in the server folder there is a folder it says sql with som txt files, do i haveto put thath txt files in any place or just leaveit there?? :S:S

Sorry i`m noob i know:'(

For gatekeeper you must put the teleports folder in gameserver/data/html/teleporter The same for gm shop and buffer.I forgot to add the optionals so take the files from hero1711 Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back