Dec 19, 2013 #1 m0nt1lla Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Sep 24, 2013 Messages 23 Reaction score 0 Help Please
Dec 20, 2013 #2 Worf Master Summoner 500 Posts Trophy Point Collector Joined Mar 12, 2009 Messages 523 Reaction score 82 You must compile the source in NoGameGuard mode.
Dec 21, 2013 #3 m0nt1lla Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Sep 24, 2013 Messages 23 Reaction score 0 hello thank you very much for your answer but now the problem I have is that I open the Neuz and it gives me blank screen and then closes me You know how I can solve this problem?
hello thank you very much for your answer but now the problem I have is that I open the Neuz and it gives me blank screen and then closes me You know how I can solve this problem?
Dec 21, 2013 #4 raventh1984 Owner Loyal Member 1000 Posts Trophy Point Collector 10 Happy Years Joined May 13, 2011 Messages 1,463 Reaction score 155 Make new Data.res files Go to your /Resource Folder an run Merge Then copie those files to your client
Make new Data.res files Go to your /Resource Folder an run Merge Then copie those files to your client