Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP]Game interface text becomes "?" (Point Blank v 1.15.42 (Turkey))

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. Please tell me how you can remove protection from the .exe file of the game client Point Blank v 1.15.42(Turkey)? I want to find the hex value that is responsible for encoding and change it. The text only remained, everything else seems to have changed(image i3i UI). As for String.i3Pack, i have already changed it and it loads, only the problem is in the characters "?????". Suspicions that 1254 is used, but 1251 is needed I share .exe in case to make it more convenient for you to see if there is any protection at all

update 12.07.2022: I checked that xigncode (protection) does not work, and the exe itself checked many times, found nothing, and it does not look like it is encrypted

Please help me figure out how to change the encoding to 1251 and sorry my bad english :(:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro try other V42 Client

Upvote 0
Back