• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

[Help] Game Server Closed Because Authentication Server is Closed

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello guys, i am using season 2 ogcfiles on windows 10 64BIT with Sql 2000
now everything is work(MUSERVERSTARTUP) but i get that message when i turn up the gameserver

''Game Server Closed Because Authentication Server is Closed''

Eilon11 - [Help] Game Server Closed Because Authentication Server is Closed - RaGEZONE Forums

please help i dont know what to do next i have bad luck with open mu servers

Reaction score
i would say change files! this files are weird i tested them and they are blah, use some season 2.5 repacks better, here some link:

sources

glhf

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Mr KarLi,

Thank you so much for your post.

However, I don't know what is the folder "Patch Compativel e Gerador de Main - perfectzone.com.br" role?

Can you help explain what is it and how to configure Path Comparivel ..

Thanks and Regards,

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hi Mr KarLi,

Thank you so much for your post.

However, I don't know what is the folder "Patch Compativel e Gerador de Main - perfectzone.com.br" role?

Can you help explain what is it and how to configure Path Comparivel ..

Thanks and Regards,

as explained u privately there is special flder to generate client files with ip and thats all for that, please keep ur questions in to one place =)

Upvote 0
Back