Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] GameServer 1.1.4 - Can't buy some items from GMshop L2J 

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, Everyone

I am currently using L2JFree - LoginServer 1.1.0 & GameServer 1.1.4, and I have some problems with GMshop (//gmshop) from which I can buy some items but the other items (circled in attached image) I can't buy. Everytimes I clicked on them to buy the GMshop window just disappear without anything happen.
I did not have these problem when I use L2JFree server rev 3472 CT1
If anyone can help and give clear solution to fix the problem would be very appreciated,

Thanks

hthepatriot - [Help] GameServer 1.1.4 - Can't buy some items from GMshop - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did tried to check the gmshop html file but could not find a problem, if you know any link of an admin html folder which compatible with GameServer 1.1.4 and able to share, that would be very thankful

Thanks

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the same problem.

the cause is that the shop_ids
hthepatriot - [Help] GameServer 1.1.4 - Can't buy some items from GMshop - RaGEZONE Forums
didn't come in the files sql (merchant_shopids.sql, merchant_buylists.sql)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks -FXR-
I did tried to add what you say and it actually work, however I don't know the their categories' orders and the amount of item in each category.Moreover you have just provided the shop_id but we still lacking of item_ids. I hope the L2JFree development team might take this problem into consideration for the next release server revision.
Also I tried to add Icarus weapon on but it destroyed the whole S80 weapon in GMshop,

Upvote 0
Back