- Joined
- Sep 13, 2013
- Messages
- 12
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello there.
I use a RevCMS on my virtual server. The server has a Proxy that hides the IP and whenever I look in the database on the ip_last and ip_reg in the users table I can only see my Proxy IP that helps me hiding the real IP address of my website.
Is there anyway I can be able to unlock this so the users IP address gets logged and not the Proxy IP?
And whenever if I should IP ban a person, I ban everyone on the website because of the Logged IP address.
Thanks,
Atari.
I use a RevCMS on my virtual server. The server has a Proxy that hides the IP and whenever I look in the database on the ip_last and ip_reg in the users table I can only see my Proxy IP that helps me hiding the real IP address of my website.
Is there anyway I can be able to unlock this so the users IP address gets logged and not the Proxy IP?
And whenever if I should IP ban a person, I ban everyone on the website because of the Logged IP address.
Thanks,
Atari.

