Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Habbo related website

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Guys I am making a website for anything related to habbo retros and habbo it's self but i want to leanr how to make one first because i know how to code html but not code php or css and stuff but i want to be able to make a tab that looks like this on the website
HACKER123 - [Help] Habbo related website - RaGEZONE Forums
a tab like that but the thing is i dont know the code for it i need help with that and adding a banner and more tabs like that if anyone can help post below or know any ideas i can do with it thanks for the help i also want to add a radio and news and lists of habbo retro and font generator i dont want the website to be like a fansite at all. the name of the website is gonna be habboworld.ciki.me i already made it but i said it's under con so if you have the codes or pictures or what ever please post below thanks.

Zephyr Studios
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can help ya with 2 things.
1. Use RevCMS
2. W3School - Learn to code.

Upvote 0
Back