Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[help]help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok i got some gay error on my page i use asprunner pro 4.1 I set up the thing and now when i run it gives me log in screen if i click register an a thing happens it shows these errors on it
Code:
[B]The page cannot be displayed[/B]

[COLOR=#000000]There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]Please try the following:
[LIST]<LI id=instructionsText1>Click the [URL="javascript:location.reload()"][U][COLOR=#4e4e4e]Refresh[/COLOR][/U][/URL] button, or try again later.
[*]Open the	  	   [URL="http://localhost/"][U][COLOR=#4e4e4e]localhost[/COLOR][/U][/URL] home page, and then look for links to the information you want.[/LIST][B]HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error
Internet Information Services[/B]

Technical Information (for support personnel)
[LIST]
[*]Error Type:
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80004005)
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot open database "GunzDB" requested by the login. The login failed.
[B]/ArnGunz/include/dbcommon.asp, line 111[/B]

[*]Browser Type:
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727) 
[*]Page:
GET /ArnGunz/register.asp 
[*]Time:
Saturday, March 24, 2007, 5:08:55 PM 

[*]More information:
[URL="http://www.microsoft.com/ContentRedirect.asp?prd=iis&sbp=&pver=5.0&ID=500;100&cat=Microsoft+OLE+DB+Provider+for+ODBC+Drivers&os=&over=&hrd=&Opt1=&Opt2=%2D2147467259&Opt3=%5BMicrosoft%5D%5BODBC+SQL+Server+Driver%5D%5BSQL+Server%5DCannot+open+database+%22GunzDB%22+requested+by+the+login%2E+The+login+failed%2E"][U][COLOR=#ff0000]Microsoft Support[/COLOR][/U][/URL] 
[/COLOR][/LIST]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Error Type:
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80004005)
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot open database "GunzDB" requested by the login. The login failed.
/ArnGunz/include/dbcommon.asp, line 111

Learn to read - 1 vote

Upvote 0
Back