Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[help]how i open .elu files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
.elu.ani is the most unused "animated cursor" file.

nobody (but maiet) knows what program they used to make .elu.ani files, maybe they made it themselves or it exists but we dont know the name for it....

till now nobody exept for maiet has ever opened .elu files >.>

u shoulda known that...

Upvote 0
.elu.ani is the most unused "animated cursor" file.

nobody (but maiet) knows what program they used to make .elu.ani files, maybe they made it themselves or it exists but we dont know the name for it....

till now nobody exept for maiet has ever opened .elu files >.>

u shoulda known that...

Elu.ani are the animations for the ELU files. ELU files are the packaging for the models, sorta like an MRS file. INSIDE the ELU files are the real models.

And yeah, Legion told me he did manage to unpack them, but he hasn't been able to make custom models yet.

Upvote 0
yeah he gets lazy from time to time

hook me up with ur DB gogo ^^

jokes

No, the problem isn't laziness.

He told me he did get them to display in a model viewer, but that was as far as he got. The models are in fact MAIET's own, proprietary model format. And the maps are a weird form of BSP. So custom maps and models are still far off.

Upvote 0
Yeah. He can get them to display, but can't edit them yet. I'm sure he'll figure out how though, he's a freaking genius.

Emm? If you can already open models in a 3d program then you can edit them too... just convert to editable poly <.< but you need to know what are the hardpoints for what?

Upvote 0
eh, legion is amazing... why dosn't he show public pics i wana see this (absolutley no offence saying you didnt)

Download GunZ Entropy.

I have been investigating how GunZ read ELU files, its call ALOT the MZip::Read function, i think it first read the file header and then its unpack all files inside ELU.

But im now busy with my own game to investigate the elu format, XD

Upvote 0
Can you give us a more exact name please? Searching MAX on google is somewhat pointless. Even with other key words ><

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back