Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP]How to add item to vendor without it to disappear

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So my question is how do i add item to vendor without item to disappear after restart?Simple question not long

Thank you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
its not a gameobject hes talking about vendor item just do .npc vendoradditem # 1, that should work i never had a problem only problem i found was i couldnt remove it like it removes but on restart comes back had to delete in in the db manually

You don't know me.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Actually, the vendor doesn't even need a 1 at the end to save the item. It saves permanently simply by using the command:

Code:
.npc vendoradditem <id>

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i just add the 1 just incase coz you never know if it works right or not

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello :)

Just wondering a stuff when we talk about items you add to vendor but when i added one i cant buy the item because it says you cannot stack or you cant carry anymroe of those items and i dont but my friends cant buy either

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello :)

Just wondering a stuff when we talk about items you add to vendor but when i added one i cant buy the item because it says you cannot stack or you cant carry anymroe of those items and i dont but my friends cant buy either

If its a custom item it has been made wrong.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I downloaded 5 items from and i added them and i couldent buy them off vendor and they cost 6000g each so is there any way i can change them?

Back