Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] How to add new armor in 1299?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to add valk and rebirth into the database ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: How to add new armor in 1299?

theres some codes for it, search for them

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

like this ?

nd

davio147 - [Help] How to add new armor in 1299? - RaGEZONE Forums

davio147 - [Help] How to add new armor in 1299? - RaGEZONE Forums

<<<<

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

like this ?

nd

<<<<
yes it awesome please can u give codes and guide :):):)

Experienced Elementalist
Loyal Member
Reaction score

sexy no offence but looking at your character looks kind of gay speciall in piece looks like paudren. the japan armor wish i could add that maybe some of daggers , bows and warrior weapons from japan ko

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

advo my valks nd gryphon looks cool >_< I know that :) nd by the way where I can download the japan client ? isn't same way for add armors like I did with the valk nd gryphon ? xd

and davio_147 I could but then I would waste the 2 days I've worked making them because basically what you have to do for make a pauldron valk for warrior u need to make 50 rows in the item table +1 to +10 without any bonus then +1 to +10 with str then 1 to +10with hp then with dex then with int then thats just for one piece then do same for the rest of the set like pads then for the other 4 class then find the itemicon in the folder UI then find the codes of the item in the folder item the (.n3cskins , .dxt nd .n3cpart) for every race nd class nd blah blah blah... so its not hard at all but its not easy either xd

Back