• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] How to change casting skill animation (Anim Info ".cfg") of a class? (Ran GS)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Help] How to change casting skill animation (Anim Info ".cfg") of a class? (Ran GS)

Hello and Good Day, Since Full Ran GS Source are now free and are open to public (also for development) I would like to ask for a help on "how to edit or change the casting skill animation" of a class using SkillEditor? (Ran GS) If it is possible using that tool? :/: like for example - I would like to add a new skill value into extreme class basic and I would like to change the casting skill animation of that, like for example the a_fs_etcetc.cfg to a_m_drm_c1_05.cfg :ehh:

I don't know if I'm doing these correctly but here I'll explain what I does...
I tried to debug the SkillData.cpp UpdateAnimation object (If I'm doing it correctly?) and I've changed the SetWin_Text this, IDC_EDIT_ANIMINFO etc etc to GetWin_Text etc etc and after I build, yet I can click now the text but I can't totally type a text into it. Screenshot of what I'm trying to say -

Pardon my grammar and questions señioritos n señioritas, I'm just new in Ran Online Development community.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Help] How to change casting skill animation (Anim Info ".cfg") of a class? (Ran

Oh no I'm in the wrong section, Sorry... gotta delete this thread and make a new one in Ran Online Help thread section

O my how to delete this

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
Re: [Help] How to change casting skill animation (Anim Info ".cfg") of a class? (Ran

Next time please report your thread and we can move it for you.

No need to create multiple threads. :tongue:

Upvote 0
Back